Some time now I had a problem with running a dynamic web app project in eclipse as a web application (right click on project name and then RUN AS > RUN ON SERVER).
I thought it would be a nice way to kill some time, by making a mini project in google app engine using JDO. I made my model bean, made it persistent, I wrote a repository for it, and then I thought lets give it a try...
I try to learn JDO and I have some problems already. After I succeeded to configure datanucleus with spring using HSQLDB, I started to play around.
Another spring configuration propeblem: I have a test case I want to run using a specific configuration file. The test case looks like this: